INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 GDPR 2016/679
EYEPRO SYSTEM SRL recognizes the importance of protecting personal data and undertakes to process them with correctness, lawfulness and transparency in accordance with the 2016/679 European Union Regulation (GDPR).
1. Name and address of the data holder
This information applies to the processing of data by::
Holder: EYEPRO SYSTEM SRL
Phone: +39 0461 402148
Fax: +39 0461 421332
2. Collection and purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data (personal identification data such as, for example: name and surname, company name, tax code and VAT number, address, telephone / fax, e-mail), takes place for the following purposes:
• Internal administrative, fiscal or accounting obligations, connected to the contractual relationship and to fulfill the obligations generally provided for by the Data Controller by laws or regulations, by community legislation, by requests from the judicial authorities or to exercise the rights of the Data Holder.
• Marketing, for sending newsletters, updates on the Holder’s activities, advertising material or commercial communications via e-mail. The consent can always be revoked by unsubscribing from the newsletter from the link present at the bottom of the emails.
3. Legal basis
Contractual purpose: execution of a contract of which you are a party.
Marketing purposes: optional and revocable consent at any time, using the appropriate link at the bottom of the emails.
Legal obligations: to fulfill obligations established by regulations and by applicable national and supranational legislation.
4. Period of retention of personal data
Contractual purpose and legal obligations: your personal data will be processed and stored by the Data Holder for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and at the end of the same they will be kept for the time required by current accounting, tax, civil and procedural legislation.
Marketing purposes: up to the withdrawal of consent for this purpose. Unsubscribing is possible using the appropriate link at the bottom of the emails.
Once the retention terms indicated above have elapsed, your personal data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, compatibly with the technical cancellation procedures.
5. Data processing methods
The processing of your data takes place through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee their security and confidentiality and can be carried out both by electronic means and with the aid of paper supports.
6. Compulsory or optional nature of providing data
The provision of personal data for contractual purposes is optional. However, the partial or total failure to provide the data may result in the partial or total impossibility of establishing or continuing the relationship.
The provision of data for marketing purposes is optional and subject to your consent.
7. Subjects authorized to data processing
Your data may be processed by the employees of the Data Holder, who are authorized to process the data and have therefore been appointed as data processing officers.
8. Transmission to third parties
If necessary, your data may be processed by third parties appointed as Data Processors (pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR) or "autonomous" Data Controllers, and precisely:
• by professionals, companies or professional firms that provide the Holder with assistance or advice for administrative, accounting, tax, IT or legal protection purposes;
• by all the Public Institutions established by law and more generally by all the Bodies envisaged by current accounting and tax legislation as recipients of mandatory communications;
• by banks or any professionals - individually, associated or corporate - for the management of collections and payments.
The updated list of Managers and Persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Holder. In any case, personal data are not subject to disclosure.
9. Transfer of data to a third country or organizations
As part of the management of the contractual relationship, there is no transfer of data to third countries outside the EU or to international organizations.
10. Rights of interested parties
• Pursuant to art. 7 c. 3 of GDPR, You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. Consequently, starting from the moment of revocation, we will no longer be able to process your data; the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
• Pursuant to art. 15 of GDPR, You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
• Pursuant to art. 16 of GDPR, You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
• Pursuant to art. 17 of GDPR, You have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you, to the extent that the processing does not take place for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court:
• Pursuant to art. 18 of GDPR, You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when: you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Holder to verify the accuracy of such data; the processing is unlawful and you oppose to the cancellation of personal data and instead request that its use be limited; personal data are necessary for you to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; You objected to the processing pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR, in the period of waiting for the verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the Data Holder with respect to yours;
• Pursuant to art. 20 of GDPR, You have the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you and the right to transmit them to another Data Holder without impediments, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, you have the right to obtain that your personal data be transmitted directly to another Data Holder if this is technically feasible;
• Pursuant to art. 77 of GDPR, You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza Venezia, 11, 00186, Rome (RM).
11. How to exercise the rights
• The exercise of rights is free under Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Data Holder may charge a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
• To the extent that your data are not processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 c. 1 let. f of GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR, to oppose to the processing of your personal data, indicating the specific reasons in this regard.
To exercise the right to object, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.